The Grove Wellbeing Centre is a first for NI and will be a ‘one stop shop’ where the local community can access the full range of Community Health and Social Care Services and also bringing leisure and library services together all under one roof.
-GP Practices are located on the first floor with easy access for the elderly, wheelchair users and prams etc. from the rear entrance.
- It will enable staff to develop multi-professional services, targeting the specific health needs of the local community such as stroke team, diabetic care teams, voluntary and other statutory out-reached hospital services
- It will enable the Trust to make best use of it’s Clinics and offices through booking space for other services
- It will allow us to plan for the development of new services and the potential to relocate some Hospital Out-patient services more conveniently for the community
- Day Care for our elderly—it is planned that Parkmount Day Care will be moved to The Grove Wellbeing Centre
- Wheelchair service—a wheelchair training area is planned to be built into the landscaping of the new development for outdoor assessment and training
- Sports Injury Clinic—The physiotherapy staff plan to offer treatment & advice on the management of sports injuries
These are but a few of the many services that will be available for the health and wellbeing of the local community.