Flu occurs every year, usually during Winter and can lead to serious illnesses or make exisiting conditions worse. The best way to protect yourself is to get the Seasonal Flu Vaccine.
We will be running weekly Flu Clinics during October and November and would encourage you to book in advance if you are eligible for the vaccine.
Patients who are eligible to recieve a flu vaccine here at the surgery:
· Those aged 50 years and over
· Preschool children aged 2 to 4 years on 1 September 2021
· Primary and secondary (up to year 12) school children (if they have missed their vaccine at school
· Those aged 6 months to 2 years and 16 to 49 years in clinical risk groups
· Pregnant women
· Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
Our Flu vaccination clinics will be ran on:
Saturday 9th October
Wednesday 13th October
Wednesday 20th October
Wednesday 27th October
*November dates to be confirmed*
YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE FLU VACCINE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. THIS IS TO FACILITATE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
Please telephone reception on 02890164800 to book a flu vaccine appointment between 3pm and 5.30pm.
We would encourage patients to book this appointment online using their Patient Access account. Follow the link below: