Flu occurs every year, usually during Winter and can lead to serious illnesses or make exisiting conditions worse. The best way to protect yourself is to get the Seasonal Flu Vaccine.
We will be running Flu Clinics during the Winter and would encourage you to book in advance if you are eligible for the vaccine.
Patients who are eligible to recieve a flu vaccine here at the surgery:
- Those aged 50 years and over
- Preschool children aged 2 to 4 years on 1 September 2021
- Primary and secondary (up to year 12) school children (if they have missed their vaccine at school
- Those aged 6 months to 2 years and 16 to 49 years in clinical risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE FLU VACCINE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
Please telephone reception on 02890164800 (option 3) to book your appointment. Please note, this phone line is only open between 11am & 4pm.
We would encourage patients to book this appointment online using their Patient Access account. Follow the link below: